Trésor de Pureté® foaming gel
The Trésor de Pureté® foaming gel is a cleansing face gel with propolis. It is ideal to cleanse and soften all skin types.
The Trésor de Pureté® foaming gel with propolis, deeply cleanses and purifies the skin. The cleansing and foaming actives from coconut, combined with moisturizing and softening aloe vera virtues, eliminates all the epidermis impurities. Thanks to these active ingredients, the foaming face gel contributes to give a comfortable skin and a luminous complexion.
THE TRESOR DE PURETE® FOAMING GEL CONTAINS:
- Propolis: It contains flavonoids, phenolic and aromatic compounds which contribute to its natural antimicrobial power, as well as antiseptic and healing properties.
- Organic aloe vera: Rich in vitamin and trace elements, the aloe vera has softening, protective and astringent properties.It helps to rebalance the skin PH, to the peeling of cells, and to the hydration. Thanks to its benefits, the natural foaming face gel contributes to deeply moisturize the skin. The aloe vera is a real regenerating cell.
- Surfactants (cleansing and foaming actives) from coconut: Very soft for the skin, it helps to preserve the skin hydration.
- E vitamin: Natural antioxidant, it protects the skin against free radicals.
- Vegetable glycerin: Helps to preserve the skin hydration.
Contains: Vegetable cleansing base , aloe vera*, propolis extract*, E vitamin, 100% natural perfume
Ingrédients : AQUA, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM COCOYL GLUTAMATE, SODIUM COCOAMPHOACETATE, SODIUM LAUROYL OAT AMINO ACIDS, GLYCERIN, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE POWDER*, PROPOLIS EXTRACT, XANTHAN GUM, SUCROSE COCOATE, ALCOHOL, TOCOPHEROL, GLYCINE SOJA OIL, PARFUM, BENZYL ALCOHOL, LACTIC ACID, DEHYDROACETIC ACID, BENZYL SALICYLATE.
*Ingredients from organic farming.
98,90% of the total ingredients are of natural origin.
30% of the total ingredients come from organic farming.
100% of the vegetable ingredients come from organic farming.
Ecologic and organic cosmetic certified by ECOCERT greenlife based on the ECOCERT frame of reference available on http://www.cosmetiques.ecocert.com